The trip

 Hello everyone:


Here is my first story!!             


The flights were excellent--yes, first class---this is a new experience for me!  Good connections in Calgary, and an easy taxi ride to the hotel in Montreal.



Tomorrow I must take another covid 72 hour test.  The one I did in Nanaimo was too early, so thanks to my principal, I can do the test tomorrow, and fly up to Kangirsuk on Tuesday.  That means I will have time to do a little sight seeing in lovely Montreal!!   I have not been here for about 40 years--so it should be good!!



Lots of people travelling.  The first thing you get on the flight is a wipe--so everything is focused on keeping  the virus out!!



I  will let you know when I get to Kangirsuk--looking forward to it!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for post #1. Good job and enjoy Montreal. (I haven't been there since 1967!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Helene. Enjoy Montreal. Do keep us posted as you venture out into new territories with new challenges and new stories, etc. Love ya' Peter & Pat

      Delete
  2. Great way to take advantage of the covid requirements. Glad you got to see a bit of Montreal. One of my favorite Canadian cities

    ReplyDelete
  3. T hanks, Helene. What you are doing is sure educational, for me too. Good on ya. Thanks for keeping in touch. Love, Den

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of the first week back

Week 2, Ivujivik

Saturday February 24, 2024